When buying meats from supermarkets one can find separate sections stating grass-fed meat and grain-fed meat. Does the kind of feed affect the meat and eggs of chicken? Yes! Just like we are what we eat! To choose one from this section one must first decide the purpose of eating the meat. For instance, if
To curb the cost and increase profits, many farms were found to adopt artificial and unhealthy methods. However, consumers in the market nowadays know how to identify healthy items amongst unhealthy ones. Eggs are one of the wallet-friendly food items that every class can afford. This makes it to be the most in-demand kitchen ingredient.
Thailand is the 8th largest producer of chicken in the world and produces approximately 3 million tonnes of chicken meat each year. 60% is consumed domestically and the remaining 40% is exported. However, things have changed post-Covid-19. A slump in demand for chicken meat has been seen domestically resulting in a slash in cost too.
For two decades, the world has seen an incredible rise in the demand and interest for organic food. Organic food is the very same food grown traditionally except for the use of synthetic fertilizers, GMOs, and chemicals. They are grown naturally using manure and sunlight. Organic crops thus have higher antioxidant levels and lesser health-related
The visual impact of kitchen ingredients is the impact one has apparently first, and later finger and palate come. So, a bright, fresh summer-colored food attracts attention faster! Color plays a major role in making a dish more appealing. One such item is a cherry tomato, which is highly nutritious and loaded with numerous medicinal
Consumer market trends have seen changes in current times. As per a recent report, 83% of consumers globally have changed their lifestyles by opting more for healthier options. COVID 19 has urged people to focus more on their immune systems. Habits and ways are being looked out for to improve physical and mental health. The
Chicken breast is a high-protein, low-carbohydrate food (protein without a lot of accompanying fat). People who consume adequate protein have a higher chance of maintaining muscle mass and a healthy metabolism. Chicken breasts are a helpful item to include in a balanced, healthy eating plan since they are adaptable and very affordable. Furthermore, it has
Avocados are a brilliant green fruit with a big pit and a black leathery exterior. Alligator pears and butter fruit are other names for them. Avocados are a produce section favorite. For guacamole dips, they’re a must-have ingredient. They may be found in anything from salads to sandwiches to smoothies and even brownies. So, what
The term “free-range” refers to a farming practice in which chickens are allowed to roam freely within a defined area. They aren’t restricted to a single container. If you picture a flock of chickens wandering the countryside, you have a good idea of what free-range means. These hens are not confined and have free access
Pests are the organisms that farmers despise the most because they consume or destroy their crops. To prevent them from doing so, farmers use pesticides, which are a mixture of hazardous chemicals. Pesticides are chemicals that are applied to crops to prevent damage from insects, weeds, and pathogens. It boosts agricultural, vegetable, and fruit yields