Plu Kaow 60 capsule Bottle SUPER HERBS
Plu kaow is among the least known Thai herbs with traditional medicinal uses of the leaf including dysentery, dermatitis, respiratory infections, cancer, sexually transmitted diseases, measles, hemorrhoids, and wounds. In China, it is used to provide relief from fever and inflammation, as well as for detoxification. In Korea, plu kow leaf is used to treat high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and cancer.
The beneficial effects of plu kow can be divided into two distinct categories. First is the ability of this herb to help prevent cell replication of cancer cells and infected cells, without affecting healthy cells. Viruses, cancer cells, and some bacteria have genes that suppress programmed cell death leading to unchecked replication. The second category of its healthful effects relates to plu kow boosting the immune system’s ability to kill cells infected with viruses and bacteria, or those afflicted with cancer.
- ANTI-CANCER: Substances extracted from plu kow have been shown to destroy five kinds of human cancer cells: colon cancer, malignant melanoma, ovarian cancer and lung cancer. Laboratory studies also found it to be effective against leukemia. In China, powdered compounds including plu kow leaves are used to treat cancers in the alimentary canal, respiratory canal, breast, womb, stomach, rectum and lungs. Plu kow is also used for healing the side effects of radiation and chemotherapy.
- ANTI-ALLERGENIC and ANTI-ASTHMATIC: Plu kow blocks excessive histamine release that leads to allergic reactions and asthma and inhibits dangerous anaphylactic reactions.
- ANTI-VIRAL: Chinese doctors blend plu kow as a major ingredient in numerous medications to cure viral diseases, and many of these formulations are patented medicines. Evaporated oil from plu kow leaves has been shown to resist influenza virus and has been shown to kill herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), influenza virus, and human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) without destroying healthy cells. Injections of plu kow have been found to inhibit various forms of herpes and plu kow was one of the eight compounds selected to treat SARS in China.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL: Plu Kow leaves contain decanoylacetaldehyde which is an effective anti-microbial fighting bacteria and molds. It fights Haemophilus influenza, Pneumococcus, and Staphylococcus infections.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Inflammation is an important part of the body’s defense system and our natural healing process. However in the case of chronic inflammation, decreasing the inflammatory process is a desirable therapeutic intervention. Research reports indicate that plu kow can interrupt the inflammation cycle. Cyclooxygenase is an enzyme that plays a critical role in the creation of prostaglandins that act as inflammatory mediators. Essential oils contained in plu kow directly inhibit the cyclooxygenase enzyme thus interrupting the chain of events that leads to inflammation.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Plu kow’s immune system support is one of its most well researched qualities. Our product is currently used in a clinical study of 80 AIDS patients in Thailand to determine the level of immune system support provided to AIDS patients by liquid Dokudami as well as Potentiated Plu Kow powder capsules. Initial results are highly encouraging.
- DIURETIC: Plu kow juice dilates the small blood vessels and consequently increases blood circulation and diuretic activity. The diuretic activity of plu kow is attributed to potassium and quercetin contained in plu kow.
- FREEZE-DRIED: Our process of dynamic freeze drying organic plu kow takes its medicinal properties to the next level. We have developed a proprietary processing sequence whereby fresh plu kow leaves are combined with probiotic fermented liquid plu kow. Our CPT freeze drying process allows us to preserve herbs in their fresh form, maintaining all of the medicinal activity of a live plant while providing the safety of a shelf stable product that is highly bio-available and has a very long shelf life.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Dosage: 2 capsules morning or evening after meal
Ailments: viral and bacterial infections, cancer, inflammation, allergies, asthma, water retention
Ingredients: Organic plu kow, vegan capsule and nothing else